Tropang Yamato Forum

Join the Forum now! Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Tropang Yamato Forum

Join the Forum now! Smile

Tropang Yamato Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tropang Yamato Forum

Where everyone can enjoy anime with their fellow anime lovers..

3 posters

The YAMATO ACADEMY

maru!!
    maru!!

The YAMATO ACADEMY - Page 3 Empty Re: The YAMATO ACADEMY

Post  maru!! Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:47 am

As Ayato opened the door in the entrance of girls dorm...he was shocked for the scene he encountered! The food he was carrying fell at the ground... Shocked
    His both eyes forgot to wink and Ken at his back has seen it also but he looked away....The scene that Ken saw just make him feel something wrong inside but he refuses to show it.

"Ayato..let's go...", Ken said.

Ayato put himself together, "I'm sorry", he said and quickly closed the door.
    Taka.Taksi
    Taka.Taksi
    FFWC Champion!
    FFWC Champion!

Post  Taka.Taksi Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:12 am

As Ayato opened the door in the entrance of girls dorm...he was shocked for the scene he encountered! The food he was carrying fell at the ground...

As the door creaked open, Sui let go of Tsukushi. Of course, Tsukushi is still shocked that she couldn't move. It just felt like everything was spinning around in reverse.

Ayato put himself together, "I'm sorry", he said and quickly closed the door.

"Hey, wait..." Sui said and opened the door again. "What were you doing? I mean, why did you come here?" Sui asked in his gentle voice, careful not to scare away the two students.
    maru!!
    maru!!

Post  maru!! Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:27 am

"What were you doing? I mean, why did you come here?" Sui asked in his gentle voice, careful not to scare away the two students.

"Uhmm...(scratching his head) hmm..I thought this was the boys dorm house, stupid of me! hehehe", Ayato answered with a forcing smile.

Taka.Taksi
    Taka.Taksi
    FFWC Champion!
    FFWC Champion!

Post  Taka.Taksi Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:30 am

"Uhmm...(scratching his head) hmm..I thought this was the boys dorm house, stupid of me! hehehe", Ayato answered with a forcing smile.

"Yes, I don't blame you... The dorms are identical after all..." Sui explained with a smile then made a serious face. "And, you saw?"
    maru!!
    maru!!

Post  maru!! Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:41 am

" Aw..ha?? what I saw?? uhmm..nothing..hehe, goodbye Mr. Principal, Ayato said nervously then he nodded and he turned back.

"Wait for me!", he yelled to Ken who is already on his way to the other side of the building.
    Taka.Taksi
    Taka.Taksi
    FFWC Champion!
    FFWC Champion!

Post  Taka.Taksi Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:03 am

" Aw..ha?? what I saw?? uhmm..nothing..hehe, goodbye Mr. Principal, Ayato said nervously then he nodded and he turned back.

"W-wait, I..." Sui started but the kid was already far away. At that same moment, the door behind him opened and Tsukushi got out.

"S-sui... I... Someone saw you ki... me... I think you should go..." Tsukushi said, still her face red as a tomato.

Sui looked at her, smiling and reached for her face and caressed it. "Don't think that if someone saw me kissing you will make me keep distance from you... If I have to tell everyone, I will." he said, smiling but his voice firm. He kissed Tsukushi once more and left.

Tsukushi, shocked as she is, got back to her bed room. She had a little problem with the stairs due to her leg injury though. She lay down on her bed, her face on the pillow. Everything was still spinning, so confusing. She touched her lips deep in thought.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:41 pm