Tropang Yamato Forum

Join the Forum now! Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Tropang Yamato Forum

Join the Forum now! Smile

Tropang Yamato Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tropang Yamato Forum

Where everyone can enjoy anime with their fellow anime lovers..

3 posters

C'est la Vie Coffee

Taka.Taksi
    Taka.Taksi
    FFWC Champion!
    FFWC Champion!

C'est la Vie Coffee Empty C'est la Vie Coffee

Post  Taka.Taksi Mon May 03, 2010 12:07 pm

Hello and welcome to the C'est la Vie Coffee. Some of you may not understand the cafe's name, so I'm going to tell you. It means : "That's life cafe" in french.

As you may see, the cafe is not very big. The furniture is silver and has marble design. We have silver chandeliers above and glass widows and walls. We have a bartender at the counter and currently have two waitresses.

The cafe is open 24 hours so you can always come whenever you want. You can also apply for a jobe here to earn money or simply just hang around and fill your tummy. We only want you to enjoy your stay here! Very Happy

Management

Employees

+Waiters+
    Asakura Megumi
    Asakura Tsukushi

+Bartender+
    No name

Last edited by Taka.Taksi on Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total
    Taka.Taksi
    Taka.Taksi
    FFWC Champion!
    FFWC Champion!

C'est la Vie Coffee Empty Re: C'est la Vie Coffee

Post  Taka.Taksi Tue May 04, 2010 7:56 pm

Tsukushi opened the cafe and started cleaning up. Megumi was at the counter waiting for the costumers. The bartender isn't here yet.

"This will be our first day for this school year. I wonder what the new students are like?" Megumi thought as she stared outside.

"Let's do our best today ne? Onee-chan?" Tsukushi said when she finished cleaning and went to the counter to join her sister.

Megumi saw her sister's smiling face and couldn't help smiling back. "Yeah, let's do our best today."

The door turned and they both greeted the one who entered with smiling faces.

"Irrashaimase!" They said in unisson and chuckled when it turned out to be only the bartender. The bartender greeted them back and went to his small bar with all the bottles and stuff. The sisters looked back at the door waiting for the customers.
    maru!!
    maru!!

Post  maru!! Thu May 06, 2010 9:44 am

At the moment the sisters looked back, they saw a tiny dot from afar, producing smoke at its back and it looks like it's coming towards them. And just one blink of an eye, they were bumped by this thing that has a tremendous, lightning speed.

After that scenario, Megumi has been tossed above because of the extreme force while Tsukushi was lying upright on the floor and there's a person above her! It was Ayato! Tsukushi's head is between Ayato's hands and their faces is 3 inches away from each other. As they looked upon each others eyes, Megumi falls down at Ayato's back, causing his face to be pushed in Tsukushi and with his lips touching at hers. Embarassed

Ken who has just arrived saw them. He was looking at them with his emotionless eyes.

"A DIRECT KISS...", Ken said in his mind.

"NO! it's not what you think it is...", Ayato replied with an innocent tone.

Ayato tried to get off in his position slowly and carefully so that he won't hurt the girls who is on and under him.

Ayato helped Tskushi to get up. Her cheeks are burning red.

"Sorry for what just happened. I always lose control when I'm hungry, Gomen.". Ayato said to the sisters as he bows.

He said those words with his saddened eyes that matches with his perfect smiles and his adorable face that creates innocents.

"Oh I'm really sorry...", he said to the sisters, emphasizing the word sorry as he looked at Tsukushi.

(growling sound):"I'm starving...", he said as he squeezes his stomach with his arms.

Last edited by maru!! on Fri May 07, 2010 4:01 am; edited 3 times in total
    Taka.Taksi
    Taka.Taksi
    FFWC Champion!
    FFWC Champion!

Post  Taka.Taksi Fri May 07, 2010 1:05 am

OT: Hoy maru! bakit mo ginagamit ng walang permiso yung mga characters ko?! haha wala na akong masagot tuloy! characters mo lang pwede mong pagalawin.. wag kang magpagalaw ng iba adik! lol!
    =========

After the shocking scene, Tsukushi got a pen and paper and went to a table nearby.

"Please, sit down.. So.. Uhmm.. What's your order.. Shall I get you anything?" she asked, whithout looking at Ayato and still blushing.

"That is sooo embarassing!" she thought as the picture of Ayato's face so close to her popped in her head.

"Well, this is awkward.. Anyway.." Megumi said and looked at Ken who's still by the door. "Why don't you come in and sit there too?" she told him as she gestured the table where Tsukushi stood.

She turned to look at Ayato and stared, "This guy's trouble.. I'd better watch out for Tsukushi's sake...." she thought, having the dark aura around her as she continue to glare at the guy who kissed her sister.

Last edited by Taka.Taksi on Mon May 10, 2010 6:01 am; edited 2 times in total
    maru!!
    maru!!

Post  maru!! Fri May 07, 2010 6:14 am

hahaha!1 sorry, naedit q na..hehe

"Hey Ken! Come here, let's eat.", Ayato said to Ken who is still at the door.

"You're still hungry?? We've just ate a while ago..", Ken replied in his mind.

"But I'm still hungry...come, join me.", Ayato said.

The sisters were puzzled because Ayato is replying to Ken whom doesn't talk to him and speak even a single word. It's like Ayato is talking by himself.

As Ken sat at their table, Immediately, Ayato ordered. " I would like to order, this chocolate cake, one anpan, this Danish-like pastry with green tea icing and whole beans inside and on top, and melon pan!", he said to Tsukushi with a big smile on his face. "And Oh, drinks! One cup of coffee crumble please.", he followed.

"Would you like to order a glass of water with it cause all you've said are sweets! It might give you a stomach ache.", Ken said to Ayato by his mind.

"Your right! So how about you? What do you want to order?", Ayato asked.

Ken looked at the menu, then he looked at Ayato. "I just want to have a tea."

Ayato turned his face to Tsukushi and said, "He wants to have a tea." He looked at Tsukusha like nothing SHOCKING happened to them lately.
    Taka.Taksi
    Taka.Taksi
    FFWC Champion!
    FFWC Champion!

Post  Taka.Taksi Fri May 07, 2010 6:42 am

As Ken sat at their table, Immediately, Ayato ordered. " I would like to order, this chocolate cake, one anpan, this Danish-like pastry with green tea icing and whole beans inside and on top, and melon pan!", he said to Tsukushi with a big smile on his face. "And Oh, drinks! One cup of coffee crumble please.", he followed.

Tsukushi wrote everything on her paper, still blushing. After writing, she looked back at the two customers and noticed that Ayato keeps talking alone.

"He keeps talking to himself.. Must be reading minds..." she thought.

Ayato turned his face to Tsukushi and said, "He wants to have a tea." He looked at Tsukusha like nothing SHOCKING happened to them lately.

She wrote them down again, bowed to Ayato and Ken, then walked to the kitchen to give and get their orders.

Several minutes later, she came back with a tray full of sweets. She walked towards Ayato and Ken's table then gave them their orders.

"Thank you, enjoy! she said with a smile, bowed and left.
    maru!!
    maru!!

Post  maru!! Fri May 07, 2010 7:10 am

"Wow!! Itadakimasu!!", Ayato yelled happily. "You know, I've been thinking what that girl is on her mind but I don't want to know because it's rude, right?" he asked Ken.

"Yup...uhmm, hey Ayato..", Ken said. Ayato is not responding. He is busy eating all the food in front of him. "Ayato..." Ayato is still eating. "AYA!", Ken yelled through his mind.

"What?", Ayato replied.

"Don't forget to chew you food...Look, you're done eating and I'm just starting to drink my tea..anyway, I'm used to it.", Ken said then he smiled while Ayato chuckled.

After finishing all the foods and drinks in their table, they still stay a little while to enjoy the comfy chairs.
    Taka.Taksi
    Taka.Taksi
    FFWC Champion!
    FFWC Champion!

Post  Taka.Taksi Fri May 07, 2010 7:20 am

Megumi noticed that the two boys were still in the cafe. She walked over to them and said, "Hey, aren't you suppose to be at school today? Your gonna be late you know!" as she point a finger on the wallclock across the cafe. It shows 7:15am.

Tsukushi turned to see where her sister was pointing at and panicked.

"Areh? That late already?! I'm gonna be late and I still have to change! Onee-chan, what should I do? Shall I skip today?!'' she said in a loud voice that even the bartender turned to look at her in surprise.

"Maybe you should, or maybe not, your choice, do you still wanna go today? If you do, you have 15 minutes to change." Megumi replied, not sure if that's a good answer.

"What to do, what to do?! If I go, I'll be late. I can skip, yeah that's right.. But.. I don't really want to.... Tatsukiteeeee!!" she said with teary eyes.
    maru!!
    maru!!

Post  maru!! Fri May 07, 2010 12:54 pm

Megumi noticed that the two boys were still in the cafe. She walked over to them and said, "Hey, aren't you suppose to be at school today? Your gonna be late you know!" as she point a finger on the wallclock across the cafe. It shows 7:15am.

"Oh no! You're right! We're going to be late Ken, let's go!", Ayato said to Ken worriedly. "Thank you for reminding us!", he told to Megumi.

He grab Ken's hand to rush towards to their class but Ken stops him. He looked at Tsukushi...

"What to do, what to do?! If I go, I'll be late. I can skip, yeah that's right.. But.. I don't really want to.... Tatsukiteeeee!!" she said with teary eyes.

"Let's wait for her...",Ken said.
    "Why?", Ayato asked.
    "Remember what happened lately, when you kissed her", Ken said.
    "Well I didn't mean it...", Ayato replied.
    "But it's still your fault..so, to pay her back for what you've done, let's wait for her so that if she become late in class,at least she's not the only person to be late and be scolded. She will have the confidence to face the class because she has companions who is late too,right?", Ken told Ayato plainly but with sense.
    "Perhaps you're right..." Ayato said.

They waited Tsukushi until she's done changing her clothes.
    Taka.Taksi
    Taka.Taksi
    FFWC Champion!
    FFWC Champion!

Post  Taka.Taksi Sun May 09, 2010 1:05 am

Tsukushi decided to go to class even if she'll be late. She changed into her school uniform quickly, fixed her hair and got out.

As she noticed that the two boys were waiting for her, she bowed her head and said, "Gomen, you'll be late because of me..."

"Now, now, hurry up! 10 minutes until morning classes starts!" Megumi said as she pointed to the clock yet again.

Tsukushi walked passed the two boys and stopped at the door.

"We... should go...." she told them.
    Auntie
    Auntie

Post  Auntie Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:35 pm

As Yuko finished fixing her things in her room, she decided to stray around when she just feel hungry and decided to check out the cafe.

Bells.

"Good afternoon... Um... What is available for today?" Yuko asked as she sat by the counter.
    Taka.Taksi
    Taka.Taksi
    FFWC Champion!
    FFWC Champion!

Post  Taka.Taksi Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:58 pm

"Good afternoon... Um... What is available for today?" Yuko asked as she sat by the counter.

As Megumi heared the bell, she got a menu from the table and gave it to the new customer.

"Here you are..." she said and got a small notebook and a pen from her apron's front pocket. "What would it be ma'am?"
    Auntie
    Auntie

Post  Auntie Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:23 am

"Umm... What is your best seller?" Yuko asked curiously because she has no idea on what she likes to eat at the moment.
    Taka.Taksi
    Taka.Taksi
    FFWC Champion!
    FFWC Champion!

Post  Taka.Taksi Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:44 am

"Umm... What is your best seller?" Yuko asked curiously because she has no idea on what she likes to eat at the moment.

"Uhm, I recommend our Fruit Parfait Deluxe".
    Auntie
    Auntie

Post  Auntie Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:48 am

"Uh... Sure... And, do you have banana waffles?" Yuko asked with a sheepish grin.
    Taka.Taksi
    Taka.Taksi
    FFWC Champion!
    FFWC Champion!

Post  Taka.Taksi Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:02 am

"Uhm, not exactly a banana waffle ma'am. But we do have Banana Waffle sundae" Megumi replied as she turned the menu's page to where the banana waffle sundae is displayed.
    Auntie
    Auntie

Post  Auntie Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:13 am

"Uh... I'm not sure about the sundae... Can you please show me a picture? I'm not sure and I want something that will fill my stomach." Yuko continued.
    Taka.Taksi
    Taka.Taksi
    FFWC Champion!
    FFWC Champion!

Post  Taka.Taksi Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:23 am

@auntie-yung sa dialogue nya, yung words na white sa dialogue nya, that's a link to the pics auntie.XD
    ====

"Of course..." she answered as she got another menu from the back counter and showed her.
    Auntie
    Auntie

Post  Auntie Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:12 am

@Taka: Mas masaya talaga ang rpg pag involved na yung pictures e! XD hahaha!
    ---

"Hmm... This seems fine to me. Okay, one please, and um... Mocha frappe?" Rika said and smiled.
    Taka.Taksi
    Taka.Taksi
    FFWC Champion!
    FFWC Champion!

Post  Taka.Taksi Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:35 am

@auntie-tama kaaa!! ahaha nakakagutom pa nu?XD
    ===
    "Hmm... This seems fine to me. Okay, one please, and um... Mocha frappe?" Rika said and smiled.

"Okay then. One banana waffle sundae and one mocha frappe. Please wait a while, thank you very much!" Megumi said politely, bowed and retrieved all the menus.

She walked back the counter to return the menus and entered the kitchen to tell the chefs about the orders. Moments later, she got out from the kitchen holding a tray with the Mocha frappe and the Banana waffle sundae.

She reached Yuko's table, set down her food and said, "Enjoy!", bowed and left.
    ====
    pics of the banana waffle sundae and mocha frappe are included there.XD
    Auntie
    Auntie

Post  Auntie Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:17 pm

As the waitress set the food in front of her, Yuko smiled.

"Thank you."

Then as the waitress left, Yuko started eating her Banana Waffle Sundae, then took a few sips on the Mocha Frappe.

"Hm... Not bad, eh." Yuko thought as she indulged on the food in front of her.
    Taka.Taksi
    Taka.Taksi
    FFWC Champion!
    FFWC Champion!

Post  Taka.Taksi Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:30 am

As Megumi left her customer, she went back to the counter and stared outside.

"Sigh... The cafe seems to be much more quiet without Tsukushi around..." she mumbled to herself.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:18 pm